DIABOLA (0-18 months)
Sunglasses for trendy Babies
Ideal model for the purchase of a first pair of sunglasses: Unbreakable, supple and flexible.
Reversible: They adjust to the morphology of small noses and especially to the development of the nasal bridge (between 0 and 9 months old and then between 9 and 18 months old).
With this frame designed in Paris, your baby will look just like a star!
THE DIABOLA MODEL IS ALSO:
– 100% unbreakable and flexible
– 100% protection
- Maximum protection polycarbonate lenses (category 4), UVA filter, UVB filter, UVC filter, 3 cm high lenses to fully protect the child’s eyes
- Ki ET LA’s advantages: a blue light filter to reduce glare
– 100% safety
- A single-piece frame through the zigzag technology: No hinge (no risk of pinching or small metal parts being swallowed)
– 100% comfort
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft sunglasses.
- No pressure on the temples or the bridge of the nose or pressing against the ears + Asian fit ergonomics (design to fit people with Asian faces)
– 100% eco-responsibility
- Recyclable frame (excluding lenses) + Organic cotton pouch + Recyclable cardboard packaging
- Guaranteed Bisphenol A free
- TPEE mono-injection frame
- Polycarbonate lenses
The DIABOLA model comes with:
- A retaining cord, a pouch, a leaflet and a sticker
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 3.5 cm|
Emerald – NEW, Orange Sunset – NEW, Purple – NEW, Coral Tropical – NEW, Fresh Menthol, Peacock blue, Royal Blue, Old Pink, Rose Pretty, Chantilly, Grey Galactik, Full Black