JOKAKIDS (4-6 years)
Sunglasses for fashion kids
A vintage look for trendy kids? This is the pair of sunglasses you need on the tip of their nose!
Round and XXL sized, they fully protect the eyes of toddlers from 4 to 6 years of age.
THE JOKAKIDS MODEL IS ALSO:
– 100% unbreakable and flexible
– 100% protection
- Maximum protection polycarbonate lenses (category 4), UVA filter, UVB filter, UVC filter, 3 cm high lenses to fully protect the child’s eyes
- Ki ET LA’s advantages: a blue light filter to reduce glare
– 100% safety
- A single-piece frame through the zigzag technology: No hinge (no risk of pinching or small metal parts being swallowed)
– 100% comfort
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft sunglasses.
- No pressure on the temples or the bridge of the nose or pressing against the ears + Asian fit ergonomics (design to fit people with Asian faces)
– 100% eco-responsibility
- Recyclable frame (excluding lenses) + Organic cotton pouch + Recyclable cardboard packaging
- Guaranteed Bisphenol A free
- TPEE mono-injection frame
- Polycarbonate lenses
The DIABOLA model comes with:
- A retaining cord, a pouch, a leaflet and a sticker
Emerald – NEW, Orange Sunset – NEW, Purple – NEW, Coral Tropical – NEW, Fresh Menthol, Peacock blue, Royal Blue, Old Pink, Rose Pretty, Chantilly, Grey Galactik, Full Black