Because we can’t talk about kids’ wellness without respecting their planet, Ki ET LA is committed to an ethical, citizen and environmental approach. As such, we strive step-by-step to reduce our ecological footprint by forever enhancing our products, by perfecting the way they’re made as well as their packaging.
- the fabric used in our swimwear and hats is 100% Oeko-Tex-certified. This label guarantees that our fabrics contain no substances harmful to people or the environment,
- the Anti-UV treatment used in our textile/fabric collections is free from chemical substances and naturally protects children, coral and fish,
- the frames of our sun shades and their packaging are made from recyclable materials,
- we ensure we don’t overpackage and we use fully-recyclable cardboard for shipping our parcels,
- our display stands are made from sustainable, recyclable materials,
…and as for tomorrow, we’re eager to hear your ideas and we’re doubling our efforts to offer you the most optimal product quality possible, one that is good for our children and good for our planet!